Profiting From and Protecting Against
Stock Market Volatility
Financial advisors and wealth managers have vested interests to advise clients to remain in the stock market during crashes, secular bear markets and recessions, etc.:
- Fee to manage stock much higher than bond assets
- Clients do not pay fees on cash held in account
Thus, the financial advisor maximizes their fee when the client is 100% invested in stocks.
Chart below depicts value of $100 invested in S&P 500 from 12/31/08 to 12/31/18 under the following strategies:
- $278-Traditional buy and hold
- $756-Traditional buy and hold with exception that $100 not invested during 25 worst percentage decline days
Click here to view "The 25 Worst Days of S & P 500 History"
Latest Press Releases, Interviews & Events:
- Visionary Market Analyst Michael Markowski Predicted the Third-Largest Drop in Dow’s History, 10/17/2018
- Post-Crash Interview of Analyst who Predicted FANG Led Stock Crash Airs on National Television, 10/26/2018
- Dynasty Wealth’s Crash and Startups Expert Scheduled as Keynote Speaker at Unbound Startup Event, 10/26/2018